This is all about me!
My background comes from an accounting, payroll and administration.
This field has given me the ability to organise, meet deadlines and able to delegate tasks to achieve the end goal.
Whatever it may be.
On completetion of my Certificate IV in Web Based Technologys I have gained so much more to my list of skills and software package knowledge. I am now embarking on completeting my Diploma in the same field.
So here is a list of what I have acomplished over the last few years
- Create a simple mark-up language document to specification
- Use development software and IT tools to build a basic website
- Transfer content to a website using commercial packages
- Develop cascading style sheets
- Ensure website content meets technical protocols and standards
- Apply principles of visual design & communication to the development of a multimedia Product
- Review & Maintain a Website
- Participate effectively in OHS communication & consultative processes
- Determine and confirm client business requirements
- Support small scale IT Projects
- Design a website to meet technical requirements
- Confirm accessibility of websites for people with special needs
- Ensure website access and useability
- Evaluate & select a web hosting service
- Supply web authoring tool to convert client data for websites
- Produce basic client-side script for dynamic web pages
- Optimise search engines
- Analyse information & assign meta-tags
- PHP Programming
- Website Database Basics
Software Packages and Programmes
Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Edge Animate, Flash, Audition